I've read Believe in Love and Why he Disappeared, which helped me get through a tough period after my last relationship ended.
Now I'm in love with my boyfriend of a year and 11 months, and he's is in love with me?  He says he cares for me deeply. He says I'm extremely important to him and his feelings are growing over time -- but he doesn't know we'll last this forever or not.

If he weren't such a great partner in other ways, I would walk away. He calls every day,  makes time to see me one or two times a month and we spend good time whenever we are together.  The sex is amazing. We've talked about marriage and kids and we want the same things out of life. We have a strong foundation of communication and intimacy, trust and expectations are no longer our commitments. He's integrated me into his tight-knit group of friends and their wives. 

People say they're in love too early and the word gets thrown around. Long distance is a tough job to do. His definition of love seems to be closer to wanting to spend your life with someone than mine is, and he isn't there with me. He admits he had been in love many times earlier but the bond he shares with me is different. He moves slowly and deliberately in general.He knows there's a gap in our level of feelings for each other, but doesn't think that's a reason to end the relationship yet, and commits things that he'll never do for me in life. But he's also torn that this is hurting me. 

Because I have some time before fertility becomes a more imminent issue, I'd like to relax and wait to see if he does stays forever. But I'm finding it tough to keep me cool and my anxious tendencies are coming out. Recently I keep wondering, what if he again cheated on me? When do I cut my losses?  And if I do stay, how do I keep my insecurities from eating the relationship alive?

Can people catch up to each other like this when there's a gap in feelings?  Or does this situation spell doom and pain?

Kaushiki

Comments

  1. Being a part of your life is all what I need ma'am. Love you loads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationship is like seesaw
    🕺.........🏃‍♀️two person kept at two end giving their max effort to balance it.👩‍❤️‍👨 In this ups and down are common but one never fails until one end is left.🤞 Here trust is one of major factor to hold it on.💕 If you believe you can fill every gap, overcome every hurdles just you need to give constant effort, dedication and time. 💪Look! 👀Insecurities are common if there is possession and love💓all you need is to clear ur doubts, be bold and share ur issues and ask for solution. 💌Just *LOVE MORE AND EXPECT LESS** and live in all your way.🖤🖤 Well wishes for future. 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment